Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2004 6:52:41 PM EDT
It's a DPMS lower receiver, DPMS lower parts kit, Ace Stock, Bushmaster ultra light A3 upper (no lug, but it is threaded and has a flash hider).  What is it worth? Obviously I do not want to give it away, but it would be nice to sell it.

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:29:58 PM EDT
[#1]
hmm I would say find the going rate at the show for a similar used rifle and ask a litle less as the prices at shows vary a lot, for example I have seen nib bushys for $750 to $950
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:31:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice weapon, start by asking maybe $700, gun shows are like garage sales, people only go there for deals...How much have you got invested in it?...How much has it been fired?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:56:44 PM EDT
[#3]
It has been fired very little; I've been spending so much money on guns I'm spending all my time working. Unfortunately this was one of my first Ar15s before I found Arfcom and I paid $1000.00. I've swallowed my losses and I'm not looking to get all my money out of this rifle, I'll probably ask $800.00 for the rifle and look for $750.00.

I'm hoping I can sell it to someone who isn't used to the super hot deals that we find here on Arfcom.

Jerad
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:05:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I've been spending so much money on guns I'm spending all my time working.
Jerad

We all are, right now I'm living on dog food (not that good stuff either) but I've got my weapons and plenty of ammo...This site is group therepy...and we're here for you man.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:00:40 PM EDT
[#5]
You know, you shouldn't have to worry about such things.

So I will do the nice thing and just let you send it too me to take off your hands.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top