Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/27/2006 11:12:08 AM EDT
Hello,

I have been lurking back and forth so many times,  I think I have decided to see and ask you guys  if i can get this product and build it myself from Del-ton. Im also looking for a coupon that i can use to make a discount for my purchase. I will be senting them all to my FFL.

I plan to get the DEL-TON 16 Kit ( will I need tools for this to work, or i can do it by hand )

RKT101

16" Rifle Kit
Barrels : DPMS 16" Heavy 1x9
Bolt & Carrier : Standard Bolt & Carrier
Buttstocks : CAR 4 Position Buttstock-Black
Charging Handle : Standard Charging Handle
Detachable Carrying Handle : None
Flash Hiders : Phantom Flash Hider
Gas Blocks : Standard A2 Front Sight
Gas Tubes : CAR Gas Tube
Grips : Ergo Sure Grip - Ambi
Handguards : CAR Handguard with Heat Shields-Black
Lower Parts : Standard Lower Parts Kit
Upper : A2 Upper

with the STAG lower that I will be purchasing from them also, the total coast will be $ 614 shipped.

What do you guys think or whichever ?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 1:46:19 PM EDT
[#1]
The only part you need to get through your FFL is the lower itself. Everything else is just parts and you can have shipped directly to yourself.

See the Build FAQ at the top of this page. 99% of your answers are in there.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top