Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 12/29/2005 9:58:59 PM EST
Okay i have my finalized parts list for my AR and now just need a little help from you guys with the stock questions. I want the standard "M4" style stock with the H buffer and I see that several companys make one. I want it to be mil spec (ie. same diameter as Colt so I can later add a Clubfoot or ect.), but do not care about number of positions. Now so far I have been leaning towards a Stag stock but I can get a completed RRA lower with NM trigger and RRA stock for a good price. Is the Stag stock the same as the RRA stock like their lowers (CMT = CMT), or is there a better company that makes a M4 stock? Thanks for the help

P.S. - If you guys know of good places to get lowers with LPK installed and a mil spec M4 stock let me know!
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 3:44:29 AM EST
the only milspec tubes i know of are lmt,colt,vltor and stag.

the rra tube is different from cmt's and you can contact any of the dealers that offer lowers and ask to have a complete lower be put together for you so your options arent limited.

Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:25:12 AM EST
+1 the RRA tube is different than the CMT.

There are mil-spec tubes that are the same as Stag/ CMT like Vltor, LMT and Colt but they cost more.

To add to your confusion, the current latest Stag M4 stocks have a slightly different style than the original M4 stock from the other posts in other threads around here.

If you want the real M4 style Stag stock make sure you get the older Stag model.

I would recommend ADCO, Talon Arms and other dealers in the Industry forum.

Good luck on your project.
Top Top