Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/13/2005 12:25:47 PM EDT
Hi everyone, I just received mu first Gladius and I have a question about batteries. The instructions tell me only to use Night-Ops, Panasonic or Duracell batteries. Is there a problem using Surefire or the batteries from Pentagonlight? Thanks....Mike
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 1:50:05 PM EDT
[#1]
The Gladius has a built in circuit that automatically makes the light shock you with 35,000 volts if you put SureFire batteries in it...

Seriously, the point is use high-quality batteries.

I am confident that SureFire batteries are up to speed.  Pentagon, I have no idea.

Cheaper, off-shore chinese batteries will make your flashlight go boom...literally.  
There can be fire and flying missile hazards as well.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 2:30:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. I love this light. I am a police officer in CA. This is going to be my main light for work. Ken, thanks again for being there when you are needed.... Mike
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 3:01:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone know who sells the brand name "Night-Ops" batteries for the Gladius? Thanks....Mike
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 4:08:27 PM EDT
[#4]
You can buy better batteries than Surefire for less money.  Read this thread.

READ
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 5:44:56 PM EDT
[#5]
We have not released batteries yet.

Mike,  Thanx & let me know how the light works out for you.
If you feel so inclined, email me at [email protected] after you use the thing for a while.

Always looking for operation feedback from people doing the job.

Respectfully,

Ken J. Good
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top