Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/3/2005 9:17:06 AM EDT
Order some PPSH-43 mags today. I need to order an upper and I need to get a lower with a 9mm hammer. Where can I get a decent price on a 9mm lower? Or is it cheaper to just get like a Stag Arms .223 lower and change the hammer to a 9mm hammer? Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 10:00:14 AM EDT
build it yourself

all it takes is any lower and then build up the internals to your liking along with the mag block.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 1:00:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/3/2005 1:01:31 PM EDT by AR-fan]

Originally Posted By hartzpad:
Order some PPSH-43 mags today. I need to order an upper and I need to get a lower with a 9mm hammer. Where can I get a decent price on a 9mm lower? Or is it cheaper to just get like a Stag Arms .223 lower and change the hammer to a 9mm hammer? Thanks.

The Stagg lower that I bought had the smooth faced hammer that will work with an unmodified 9mm bolt. In any case the Stagg lower is not expensive and you can buy a 9mm hammer if you feel you really need it from one of the RRA distributors. The reason I say go with the distributor is they can sell for less -- RRA must charge full price so they don't screw their distributors.

By the way I have a 7.62X25 mid-length carbine and it uses the PPSH-43 mags. It is the best darn carbine I've owned so far.
Top Top