Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/7/2004 8:11:30 AM EDT
Ok, I've got a 9mm project in the works. I've got a lower built (Grizzly lower w/ RRA parts, 9mm hammer) and I am now looking for a mag block. I'm going with a RRA style upper. I guess from what I see here that that is the way to go. So my question is this. . . which mag block? RRA? ASA? is there another alternative that I should look at?

7 days to freedom!!!
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 11:00:45 AM EDT
RRA if you can find them in stock. Or the VM Hytech block if you dont mind it sticking out the bottom of your magwell (plus you won't have to notch your mags).

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:55:13 PM EDT
I'm using a VM Hy Tech block and it works good. Only drawback as Jake mentioned is that it sticks out the bottom. When you put 25 round mags it the only stick out 3 or 4 inches at most...

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:55:54 PM EDT
Who carries the VM Blocks? What do they run, price wise?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:20:45 PM EDT
Ameetec Arms sells them here, and you can find them at other places (gunbroker, brownells) for around the same price.

Top Top