Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/20/2005 9:32:59 PM EDT
All the pieces for my first build are slowing trickling in now. My wife sent me this pic today after my Bushy Patrolman's barrel arrived. I also got confirmation that my Daniel Defense 7.0 free float was shipped today. Everything should be at home waiting for me when I get there next month!

What we have here is a Mega stripped lower, Bushmaster Patrolman's Carbine barrel, CMT/Stag 6 position stock, CMT lower parts kit (IIRC), and a Bravo Company upper. Updates will follow as more parts arrive and of course a complete play by play of me frustrating the shit out of fellow arfcommer CMOS as we build it!

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 4:16:07 AM EDT
looks good so far
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:31:17 AM EDT
That's gonna turn out well

WIZZO
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:40:00 AM EDT
Ya know, I've been going back to this post all fricking day looking at my new toys. Yes, I own all the metal and plastic you see in this pic but I can't even touch it because I'm 9000 miles away in the middle of the fucking desert!

I think my wife took those pics just to taunt me. She's in for a good 'ol fashioned.....uh....well, ya know, ,when I get home next month!!
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:49:30 AM EDT

Originally Posted By s1rGr1nG0:
Ya know, I've been going back to this post all fricking day looking at my new toys. Yes, I own all the metal and plastic you see in this pic but I can't even touch it because I'm 9000 miles away in the middle of the fucking desert!

I think my wife took those pics just to taunt me. She's in for a good 'ol fashioned.....uh....well, ya know, ,when I get home next month!!

Have her dab a couple drops of CLP behind her ears to get you really fired up!

Sounds like you have a good wife there!
Top Top