Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2015 11:25:49 PM EDT
Just finished a lower to go with the upper I bought.

Mega Arms ambi, Geissele SSA, Magpul STR and some other nice parts for the lower to use with a BCM, Adams Arms piston, 16" barreled upper that I bought on the EE.

I borrowed a lower last week to test fire the upper. Iron sights only, went much better than I expected.

I will take the rifle to the range tomorrow afternoon and give it a go.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:38:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Functioned perfectly. Nice.

I think I like the trigger. (Geissele SSA) It is my first go with a 2 stage trigger so I am having to relearn trigger control.

Shoots good. It is also my first go with iron sights and I don't see anywhere near as well as I used to and perhaps not as well as I need to. Might need to go to optics.

It is a blast to shoot which is what I was looking for. Putting the lower together myself makes it more interesting and now I know what is happening inside my rifle.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top