Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/30/2003 6:44:30 AM EDT
Anybody have any experience with 5.56 loaded by Georgia Arms. They have a 68 gr. Nosler Match HP that looks interesting.
Ed
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 8:43:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes,
 Ive shot their reloaded .223 in FMJ and SoftP. Both were ok...for the price I would just pick up some new Q3131. Both (Q3131 and GA ammo)are sold at shows here in Ga.
Joel
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 7:12:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Anybody have any experience with 5.56 loaded by Georgia Arms. They have a 68 gr. Nosler Match HP that looks interesting.
Ed
View Quote

For good a price, excellent results and sub- moa groups. I like the following 55GR Ballistic Tip, but have also had good results with the  68GR BT Hollow Pt. Match.
Russell

[url]www.georgia-arms.com/index.htm[/url]

GEORGIA ARMS
"PRECISION PLUS"
Many of the country's most avid hunters and rifle shooters agree, Georgia Arms "Precision Plus" Rifle Ammunition has developed a reputation as the most accurate factory loaded rifle ammunition available using the patented Nosler Ballistic Tip boat tail bullet. Try it one time and you'll never shoot anything else. This ammunition in all calibers has proven to be the most accurate and lethal combination on white tail deer we have ever used. We achieve sub-MOA groups at 100 and 200 yards with this ammo in our match long range guns. Ballistic chart available, call for details.

VARMINT AMMUNITION
Georgia Arms "Precision Plus" rifle ammunition loaded with Nosler Ballistic Tip boat tail bullets in varmint calibers have the superb accuracy and sizzling velocity you need for those long shots delivering explosive energy to dispatch even the most rugged varmint on the spot!

223 Remington
G223A 55GR Ballistic Tip $15.00/50rnds,
$145.00/500rnds, $280.00/1000rnds for theyre Remanufactured ammo and New Ammunition costs a little more, but like I've said I've had good results with thier Remanufactured ammo.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 7:23:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I think their ammo is very good for reloads.  I used to order their "canned heat" ammo until they went up by 10$ on the 1k.  Now its better to just order the Q3131a  or lake city when on sale.  Get 5.56 mil spec for just about 10 more than ga arms.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 8:04:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I just sent them Once Used Brass which will be worth over $90 of credit the next I time I buy their "Canned Heat", specials.
I don't know whether I'll be buying sub-sonic 9mm or more .223.  Either way, when I Do make the purchase, there's a very good chance I won't have to pay for anything except shipping.
They shoot Very well in all of my guns.  From my Macs to my M16, only S&B consistently shoots more accurately.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top