Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/7/2003 5:36:30 PM EDT
I having problems with several General Stamping magazines. They appear unused with only minor handling wear and with black followers. Even changing to green followers, about every third round of 3131A fails to feed,with the nose of the round impacting below the feed ramps. Tried them in 2 different Colts that are 100 percent reliable with any other USGI mag. I guess they could be liberated  rejects but I'm curious if anyone else is familiar with similar problems with this mfgr. Thanks for any input.  
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 7:10:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 7:46:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Troy,
They're stamped FOR EXPORT
               ONLY 04TQ4
According to MAG FAQ they're post ban.  
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 10:01:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 4:16:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Troy,
Between the long,long years of military and LEO experience,and the tremendous assets of this site,I've pretty well exhausted the trouble shooting route. At least they make good training mags for malfunction drills.
Thanks again sir.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top