Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
4/22/2019 5:32:20 PM
Posted: 3/20/2013 6:07:15 AM EDT
So I'm down to my last few parts I'm tracking down. I wanted to get the Geissele Match Service Rifle Trigger but I can't find one in stock anywhere and I've been of backorder for a month or so. I decided to switch to the DMR match 2 stage. Can anyone tell me that I'll be alright? This is for my "long-range" AR. Thanks
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 6:29:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/20/2013 6:30:48 AM EDT by ShiftSix]
I believe one of the companies that advertise on here offer the trigger with the Match, DMR, and service springs all in the same package... Might be the best bet.

Edit: found it, http://www.tieronearms.com/Geissele-DMR-p/hs-dmr.htm
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 7:02:01 AM EDT
DMR is the way to go in precision rigs.

3lbs first stage

then 14 oz second stage
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 4:08:40 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Streetsnake:
So I'm down to my last few parts I'm tracking down. I wanted to get the Geissele Match Service Rifle Trigger but I can't find one in stock anywhere and I've been of backorder for a month or so. I decided to switch to the DMR match 2 stage. Can anyone tell me that I'll be alright? This is for my "long-range" AR. Thanks

The service rifle trigger is the same as the dmr . The only difference is the springs used.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 4:44:14 PM EDT
teironearms is a great place to get geissele triggers from. They always have coupon codes, and fast shipping.
Top Top