Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2005 11:04:17 AM EDT
I am looking for a gas block that will cover up where the old FS was. Also, do they make any that use pin's to hold it on the barrel or do they all use set screws? Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 7:09:41 PM EDT
Larue low profile gas block -- it's got a nice skirt on it.

see pics here:
click here

Top Top