Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/30/2004 10:59:44 PM EST
Has any one ordered from Galati International.com ? They have on their sight 10, 20,30 round mags. I ordered 3 20 rounders for 14.95 apiece. All metal , green follower. Did I get shit??? Will post pics when they actually arrive.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 3:08:52 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/1/2004 3:09:46 AM EST by mr_wilson]
Hate to say it, toxic, but it appears your getting USA mags.... this should have been the hint:

"Available in 20 round, 30 round or 40 round. AR-15 .223 Magazines. Not factory original. High-capacity magazine for AR-15 & M16. Steel body & baseplate, plastic follower. "

Of course I could be wrong and perhaps their SA80 mags, but the pic there does not look to promising.

FWIW, that's why there's an Equipment Exchange here bud, to avoid getting crap, I'm mean heck with a little patience, you could have LaBelle teflon coated USGI mags for $12 WITH green followers....... A much more better choice, IMO.

Mike
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:37:49 AM EST
I won't buy from them again. I bought something that didn't work and tried to return it. First, even after writing their RMA # on the box in big bold letters, they refused the package. I sent it right back to them and then they hum and hawed about returning my money. My CC company had to set them straight. Never again.
Top Top