Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 9/18/2009 8:13:10 AM EST
I wouldn't of got this answerred on lights/lasers forum for a week so here i am. What is the cheapest most durable way to go about mounting a light if you have standard handguards? I have a Stag Model 2. I want to stay under $150. Thanks to peeps on here, I have gotten advice to go with an Ergo rail to mount on underside of handguard then attach and I've also seen some good looking barrell (MI) and front sight attachments (Elzetta). I just want the most durable, tight fitting, GTG system (handguard, front sight or barrel) for my AR. Thanks in advance guys! Money burnin hole in my pocket.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:56:25 AM EST
Originally Posted By Boilermaker84:
I wouldn't of got this answerred on lights/lasers forum for a week so here i am. What is the cheapest most durable way to go about mounting a light if you have standard handguards? I have a Stag Model 2. I want to stay under $150. Thanks to peeps on here, I have gotten advice to go with an Ergo rail to mount on underside of handguard then attach and I've also seen some good looking barrell (MI) and front sight attachments (Elzetta). I just want the most durable, tight fitting, GTG system (handguard, front sight or barrel) for my AR. Thanks in advance guys! Money burnin hole in my pocket.

Out of the kindness of my heart I'll PM you my address and accept the money... wouldn't want you to get burned.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:58:56 AM EST
Duct tape.
Top Top