Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2013 8:39:47 AM EDT
Anyone have any experience with this company more specifically their lower receivers?  Any help is appreciated.
Link Posted: 9/7/2013 9:13:27 AM EDT
I've been very happy with my GPI upper & lower.
Link Posted: 9/7/2013 11:04:56 AM EDT
Sweet DSG arms has a good deal running and I think I may pick one up.  It looks like a very solid lower.  BTW its going on a first build so I didn't plan on going all out with the build.  Thanks for the reply.
Link Posted: 9/7/2013 1:06:07 PM EDT
They are solid lowers but it is worth noting that they do no anodize some of their receivers, some may be cerakoted instead.
Personally, I prefer the mil spec type 3 anodized finish for my stuff, but they are good to go if the finish doesn't matter to you.
I picked one up locally without the dragon logo and was bummed out it was a black cerakote finish instead of the type 3 anodizing they advertise on their site.
If you are able to look at the receiver before buying it then you can tell right away what it is.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 6:15:25 AM EDT
sweet thanks for all the info gents.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 5:56:28 PM EDT
Decided to go a different route.  Picked up an Anderson Manu. Stripped lower.  Also picked up the PSA magpul str lower build kit with LPK, grip, etc....  Should be interesting and I will post picks of the lower build when I'm done.  This is part of my first build so I want to do a walkthrough of my progress so any advice or criticism is appreciated.
Top Top