Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/11/2003 9:43:21 AM EDT
Went to last LR gun show looking for USGI mags.Bought some nice Bul. AK47mags and found a like new Simmims USGI 20rnd for 20 bucks.As I was looking,I overheard a guy trying to sell mags to a dealer.The dealer blew him off,so I asked what he had.The guy had a army bag with over 30 USGI 20 and 30rnd mags!He wanted 5 bucks for 20s and 10 bucks for 30s!I only had about 100 dollors left on me,and spent it all with him.I picked out the best ones,most I got were like new!All GI and pre ban,no dents,broken tabs or craked feed lips.I got 8 20s and 6 30s,a few were even Colt.Wish I had more cash with me,I would have bought them all!Other guys saw me picking thru mags and snapped up all I didnt buy.Thanks to Troys mag facts,I knew what to look for in used mags.I now have some great mags for my Bushie!I thank I did ok,what do you guys think?
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 1:32:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Way better than OK- nice haul!
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 4:41:08 PM EDT
[#2]
ya bastad    [>(]
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 7:01:43 PM EDT
[#3]
nice [:)]
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 9:29:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 1:25:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Nice Haul!!!
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 8:31:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Let me get this straight, you bought em off another non dealer at a gunshow?  Don't you think you should have shopped around a bit first?  Maye there was a better deal to be had while you were there.

I'll bet they won't work.  After all you bought them from an unreliable source.  Don't you know that's why it's always best to pay $25-50 from a dealer?  Sure when you buy from a dealer you're over paying by at least double the value, but at least they're from a reputable source and they'll probably work.  Man I hope things work out for you.  I'll bet you got taken...

Now I feel a bit better about you scoring such a damn fine deal. (Of course I've had 4 awesome quantity deals ranging in prices of $8-12 doing exactly what you did)  

Congrats, you done good! BTW it might help to carry more cash next time.

Sly
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 10:09:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Great find!
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top