Posted: 12/31/2005 6:45:20 AM EDT
Anyone running one of these?  

I want one, but $44.95?  Ouch.  

www.gggaz.com/products/qd_sling_dovetails.php

Link Posted: 12/31/2005 7:14:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 7:26:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a KAC version on one of my ARs, and it was at least that expensive.  

I then purchased the GG&G rear sling thing for my M4 stock with a similarly significant price tag.

THEN I came across MI.  

Needless to say, the NEXT time I needed one of these, I bought one from RBPrecision for about $20 less than the first two products!

The quality of this thing is at least equal from what I see.  It's solid, it secures tightly and I didn't strip the screw when cranking it on, the swivel pops in and out, and the finish actually seems to be more scratch resistant.  (I've noticed that the few KAC products I have tend to scratch very easily).

I won't be purchasing any other brands of sling attachments for my firearms from now on, that's for sure.  
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top