Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/17/2003 4:43:42 PM EDT
Has anyone used this product? I would like to know if I can use a EOtech sight with this rail system. Will it allow the Eotech to cowitness?
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 4:53:14 PM EDT
No, I have not used one because I haven't received the one I ordered in mid July yet(was told it should ship at the end of August). But I did ask them this same question before I ordered and they said the rail would be at the exact same height as a flat top rail and allow the Eotech to co-witness perfectly.
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 8:02:21 PM EDT
Have you contacted them again to see what's up with their system? If they show it on the website to be ordered, I would think it is in production. I can't come up with the money for a SIR and this in the only other rail system that interests me. Too bad if I can't get it.
Link Posted: 10/18/2003 11:10:35 AM EDT
No I haven't contacted them again yet. I've seen several posts asking if anybody has seen or used one(general production, not prototype) yet with nobody responding that they have. I just assume that shipping, at least to the general public, has yet to begin. I was told that my order would fall into the second production run at the time I placed my order, whatever that means.
Top Top