Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/29/2004 1:24:50 PM EDT
Does anyone have any experience with these?  I would like to all opinions.

TIA
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:38:09 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

TIA

The Stripped receivers or the barreled ones.

I've purchased 3 of the T numbered stripped receivers to build uppers with Bushy barrels.  All have been great so far (and they are cheaper than the Bushy receivers).
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:54:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I've bought three stripped uppers from Fulton. A T-numbered flattop, a slick-side carryhandle, and an A1M style.

All are great. Fit and finish terrific, and they all built up with no problems whatsoever. A big plus - Fultons customer service was first-rate.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:41:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Are Fulton's T-numbered uppers of the correct "MIL-SPEC" height like Colt's and LMT's?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:13:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Are Fulton's T-numbered uppers of the correct "MIL-SPEC" height like Colt's and LMT's?

I dunno! Anybody out there know just what "correct 'MIL-SPEC' height" for one of these things really is? I realize that there have been reports of trouble zeroing when using a Colt flattop upper with removable carryhandle sights and a standard (non-F) FSB, but I've personally tried this with a few examples available to me and haven't encountered any prob's.

I can say this about Fulton's T-numbered upper -
I built an A4 clone using an MT6700 lower, Fulton upper, KAC M5 RAS, Colt A2 GI barrel w/ std. FSB and installed a KAC 300M BUIS on it. No trouble zeroing using 50yd. Santose method and 300yd. hits are right on the money. I see no problems with the height of the rail on Fulton's T-numbered upper on this example.

As always, YMMV!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:51:17 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

TIA

The Stripped receivers or the barreled ones.

I've purchased 3 of the T numbered stripped receivers to build uppers with Bushy barrels.  All have been great so far (and they are cheaper than the Bushy receivers).

What, if any, forging markes did the stripped uppers that you received have?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top