Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 3/17/2009 7:04:22 AM EDT
Does anyone know about the Quality of the barrels sold by Fulton Armory?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:00:11 AM EDT
Depends on what you buy. They sell Kreiger barrels which are excellent
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:55:39 AM EDT
they're Krieger...top shelf barrels.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:14:40 AM EDT
From looking at their site I see they sell Krieger, Douglas and another that the brand isn't listed. From what I hear Douglas barrels are gtg and won't break the wallet to much.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:39:43 AM EDT
Douglas makes a great barrel I'm using them on my SDM-R and Mark 12, Mod 1 build
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:41:38 AM EDT
Fulton is good to go - the other barrel they offer is Criterion which is affiliated with Krieger. BTW, I own 3 Fultons - an M14 Service Grade, M1 Carbine and a Titan. Both my M14 and Titan sport the Criterion barrel.

Cheers,

Sakic #19
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:01:36 PM EDT
Fulton has a good barrel and my experience was with their Krieger barrels.

Note:

With a Fulton Krieger my velocity was about 125 fps less that a WOP Krieger barrel. Not a big difference but I used them in HP competition and the extra velocity can help. I also noticed my fired brass as a little larger in the Fulton than the WOP. There must have been slight variations in chamber dimensions.

This may not matter in your case, but just relaying my experience and not meant to endorse one product over another. Both make quality products.

I've switched to WOP standard barrels and saved some dough. I didn't have to change loads at all and scores are the same at matches. Master Classification.

Krieger is top quality, but I can get two for the price of one and no loss of score.
Top Top