Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2009 11:07:20 AM EDT
Does anyone use it, like it, hate it, etc...?
Link Posted: 5/21/2009 11:21:26 AM EDT
[#1]
I buy from them regularly.  He always seems to have what I need in stock when I can't get it anywhere else.
Link Posted: 5/21/2009 11:25:03 AM EDT
[#2]
their service has been great on the orders I've placed with them
Link Posted: 5/21/2009 11:54:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Only a couple of orders here - no problems.
Link Posted: 5/21/2009 4:29:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Got an LPK from them...was just fine.
Link Posted: 5/21/2009 4:40:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I run one of their uppers and I love it .  Outstanding quality in the craftsmanship .  
Link Posted: 5/21/2009 5:42:02 PM EDT
[#6]
bought the tools to build my upper on Tue and got the shipping confermation email on Thur. Had a question and placed a call to them. They actually answered the phone unlike other places and I was set in just a few minutes. G2G in my book.
Link Posted: 5/21/2009 5:50:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/21/2009 7:37:47 PM EDT
[#8]
I like the Fulton lower I've got. The finish is excellent and I think the rollmark is one of the best out there. Here's mine....

Link Posted: 5/22/2009 3:13:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Thank ya'all for the input.
Link Posted: 5/22/2009 6:39:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Just be aware of one thing.  Just about all of their AR15 stuff, except for the lower reciever, are actually DPMS produced pieces.  Even the parts kits, which are packaged in a Fulton marked conrtainer, is DPMS.,

So if you're going to order any pieces, check both the Fulton and the DPMS price lists.  I have found that on some things Fullton is a tad less expensive than DPMS; and on other items DPMS ius less expensive.
Link Posted: 5/25/2009 6:12:11 PM EDT
[#11]
who makes their slick side A1 receiver?  I ordered one to put my bushmaster SL barrel on.
Found out...DPMS
Link Posted: 5/26/2009 12:48:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
who makes their slick side A1 receiver?  I ordered one to put my bushmaster SL barrel on.
Found out...DPMS

DPMS.  Actually, I think DPMS may have disconntenued the slick side piece; so Fulton might have any that are left. Don't know that for sure though. Also, the Fulton/DPMS uppers are pretty black in their color, so don't be surprised ifwhat you get is a not so hot color match w/yoiur lower.

Link Posted: 5/28/2009 7:02:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Well, I still say they get a plus for actually answering the phone and the service was good as well, but be carefull. Their website doesn't show what's in stock. You get to find out when you open your package (should've called to confirm). I ordered a slightly overpriced part and a slightly underpriced part which was a wash but I was excited to get them both from one place save on shipping. Package arrived this week with a packing list that had the bargin item marked out of stock. I ended up paying a little more for the one part and full shipping. They offered to sell me the out of stock part without shipping which is completely fair but they don't know when it will be back in stock and I may need one before then.
Link Posted: 5/28/2009 7:20:26 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Found out...DPMS

DPMS.  Actually, I think DPMS may have discontinued the slick side piece; so Fulton might have any that are left. Don't know that for sure though. Also, the Fulton/DPMS uppers are pretty black in their color, so don't be surprised ifwhat you get is a not so hot color match w/yoiur lower.

I have the FA upper receiver installed with a DTI barrel and a Stag lower.

The color matches fine.  There is a difference in texture between the upper receiver and lower receiver.

The slickside receiver is an excellent piece.  I really like it.  I wish I had the money to get a couple more.

Link Posted: 5/28/2009 8:28:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Good stuff, no complaints.
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 4:02:49 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

who makes their slick side A1 receiver? I ordered one to put my bushmaster SL barrel on.

Found out...DPMS

DPMS. Actually, I think DPMS may have discontinued the slick side piece; so Fulton might have any that are left. Don't know that for sure though. Also, the Fulton/DPMS uppers are pretty black in their color, so don't be surprised ifwhat you get is a not so hot color match w/yoiur lower.

I have the FA upper receiver installed with a DTI barrel and a Stag lower.

The color matches fine. There is a difference in texture between the upper receiver and lower receiver.

The slickside receiver is an excellent piece. I really like it. I wish I had the money to get a couple more.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/ZekeMenuar1/AR2-2.jpg
totally agree, those slick side uppers are great stuff. I've had mine for a couple of years now and have run it on my friends M16 Lower many times with zero complaints

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 2:13:42 PM EDT
[#17]
There's some folks (police officers from the look of the .com site) really ticked at Fulton Armory for really poor customer service and what I might consider criminal product misrepresentation.

I Googled Fulton Armory and found a few unhappy folks, but, here in AR15.COM people are really happy with Fulton's products and service.

Tonight I found Fulton somewhat wanting on their customer service skills. If an item is out of stock and backordered then their web-site should indicate that. When a customer orders several items and receives a shipping email with shipment tracking info and the Brown truck delivers that golden package to be opened to find criminally chinzy product and an invoice with half your order (the half you REALLY wanted) hand inked out with a hand written " Item out of stock. Backordered." scribbled over your item line...

When you call Fulton and try to find out when the item you REALLY wanted will be back in stock the guy says "If you don't get it in a couple of days call us back."

This, after I've read so many good things about Fulton Armory.

Anybody else have good or bad dealings???
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top