Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/30/2006 1:30:08 PM EDT
I am in California and I just purchased two Ameetec lower receivers (and considering a third).  This will be my first build ever and for the initial build, I would like to go the direction of a kit.  So far I have only found kits made by Rock River Arms, M&A Parts, and Del-Ton.  Does anyone know of anyone else who makes full kits that they would recommend?

I am looking at an M4 configuration, but am also looking at other possible configurations.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:33:18 PM EDT
[#1]
check with RB Precision.  Rob will kit up anything you need.  i just attended an iowa arfcommer get together with RB Precision and Superior Arms after the Des Moines gun show saturday night - more reinforcement these are great people.

there are lots of places you can find kits - good ones.  not everyone will mix and match to your needs/specs though.

-septic tank

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:37:53 PM EDT
[#2]
jt distributing.

bushmaster also offers kits too.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top