Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2011 6:23:47 AM EDT
Hey there. I am really new to the AR system and have a few questions. I want an optic on my new build and am leaning towards a 1x4 or fixed power scope such as the Bushnell AR332. Is the shadow from my fixed front sight base gonna be a real problem when shooting? If so I was thinking a riser may fix that problem. I would rather keep my scope as low to the bore as I can though. Just seems like that would be better. Simple fact is i just dont know. If any of you have experience with this whats your take on it? Its going to be mounted on a BCM 16 inch midlength uper. This is mainly a range gun but the coyotes are getting bad around here and with a 200+ acre feild behind my house i would like an optic just in case. Thanks
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 6:32:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Not going to be a problem.

Mount the scope properly - even without magnification, a fixed front sight is unobtrusive.  At magnification it all but disappears.  

~Augee
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 6:33:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Dupe.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top