Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2004 8:22:13 AM EST

I saw one in the picture thread, are they any good ?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 12:41:01 PM EST
I'll see if I can find my link and or pic.

If I recall correctly, you have to change out the front pivot pin for the one supplied with the swivel, and then you'll need tools to seperate the upper from the lower.

Never used one, but thought it looked interesting.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:29:32 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/29/2004 7:32:25 AM EST by arizsig]
I've got a front pivot pin sling swivel. I got it from Brownells. www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=13799&title=KNS+AR-15+PIVOT+PIN+SLING+SWIVEL

I'm using a Quake Hushstalker polymer swivel (purchased from The Wilderness thewilderness.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/1_13/products_id/3). I like this swivel because it is polymer. It doesn't scratch the receiver and doesn't rattle.

The sling is just a length of webbing I got from the local hiking store. I like the system. It hangs like a normal three point, but doesn't have the piece running alongside the receiver to get tangled up in the mag catch.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:40:45 AM EST
I have one on my AR, not only does it work really well, it takes the irratating step out of assemblying your lower..LOL! Also negates the need for free float handguards as the sling is now attached to the lower receiver.
Top Top