Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/18/2004 8:36:25 AM EDT
I am in the process of a build and right now I have an HBAR that I hate (too heavy) that I want to change to an M4 profile. What would be best: To send the barrel to one of the gunsmith in this board or try to sell it (it is on sale but no luck) and buy another?
The profile change cost $80 and a new barrel $195, Easy right? Should I just go ahead and send it to the gunsmith then? I just want some opinions first cause I got a recommendation to sell the HBAR and buy another one... but because of the price difference I do not see the logic on doing that.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:39:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Sell it and buy another. If you sell it for $125, you have only $70 into a brand new barrel
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top