Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2007 8:50:47 AM EST
Do I just use a strap wrench to get this off? I don't wanna screw it up.

Link Posted: 2/27/2007 9:43:03 AM EST
you need a vice, an upper receiver block(this holds the upper into the vice without messing it up), and a free float wrench(it has two pegs to fit into the back of the free float tube to unscrew it). So you just mount the upper in the vice using the block and unscrew it with the wrench. You can order these items from www.brownells.com
Top Top