Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
12/6/2019 7:27:02 PM
Posted: 10/2/2014 1:34:28 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/2/2014 1:34:46 PM EST by maggiethecat]
I'm building a .308 AR and since I will be shooting it supressed part time, and with reloads part time, etc, etc, i decided I might want to use an adjustable gas block. the question is though, are there any free float tubes that will go over an adjustable gas block. I plan on using a Mega 16" barrel which has the port at mid length. Would i be better to go rifle length gas system and leave the gas block exposed? I really like the idea of having only barrel exposed beyond the tube, as it is on my SBR 5.56.

Would I be able to adjust the gas block from the front if it was under the tube?

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:51:56 PM EST
SLR Rifleworks is the adjustable block you are looking for. Very low profile and is easily accessed from the front of the tube.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:13:11 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:21:10 PM EST
thank you sir!
Top Top