Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2004 6:10:51 PM EDT
How do I free-float a set of standard A2 hand guards? Is there a tube or kit I need to purchase?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:24:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:34:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
think this is it..

I don't believe that is the type of float tube the poster is referring to. What he is seeking, IMHO, is the float tube commonly referred to as a CMP or DCM legal float tube where the tube is hidden beneath the handguards in order to give the outward appearance of an "as issued" service rifle. These are used in highpower matches. Rock River, Armalite, etc. all make this type of float tube.

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:12:31 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
think this is it..

Quoted:

I don't believe that is the type of float tube the poster is referring to. What he is seeking, IMHO, is the float tube commonly referred to as a CMP or DCM legal float tube where the tube is hidden beneath the handguards in order to give the outward appearance of an "as issued" service rifle.

I believe Skammy was prolly referring to item EMNM04 also on the page

rather than the fiberglass float tube Armalite is so famous for.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top