BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2004 3:10:53 PM EDT
www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,131813,00.html

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5936578/ SICK!

Hopefully the other news rags don't make too big of a deal about this.

Other firearm related news:
www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5944473

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:27:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Die Motherfucker Die!
Die Motherfucker Die!
Die Motherfucker Die!
Die Motherfucker Die!
Die Motherfucker Die!
Die Motherfucker Die!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:34:53 PM EDT
[#2]
OUT-FREAKIN-STANDING!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:39:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Actually, Congress didn't have a choice in the matter, the AWB was set to sun-set from the get go.  They just didn't have the votes to pass a new fucked up law for all the sheeple to live under. Good riddence to a very bad law. Hopefully it'll be a cold day in hell before we see another one like it. But I'm not going to hold my breath. As long as stupid people vote we'll get laws like this form the people that they put into office.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:22:52 PM EDT
[#4]
read my thread ala NBC
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:41:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Let's not forget tonight's ABC's "NightLine with Ted Koppel" and the list of deadliest semi-autos to hit the street after the AWB sunsets....

Can you say, "sensationalism"?  I knew you could....
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:47:09 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't think a new ban will come anytime soon if Bush wins and the Republicans maintain control of congress, but that will not stop me from buying a new hi cap mag or something else every payday for the forseeable future.  i won't get fooled again!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top