Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 6/15/2009 6:12:08 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/15/2009 6:15:31 PM EST by Armed_Philosopher]
So I was looking around for one of Daniel Defense's new M4 carbines and I was having some trouble locating one that wasn't jacked up over MSRP.

I found one in all places in California. Gave Riflegear a call and was treated really well and they said they would ship in to Texas. Got it for $1599 and they said thay
had over 40 in stock.

These guys were great. Really helpful. Forget everything bad I said about California.

Rifle Gear Daniel Defense

When I called I was a little worried I was going to get a California neutered rifle but they shipped it with the 30 round mag and no Cal mag lock.

Thanks Riflegear!!!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:19:18 PM EST
Did you check AIM Surplus? They have that rifle but fifty bucks cheaper and with free shipping.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:14:56 PM EST
Actually, we also sell then out of state for $1549 as it's a bit cheaper without the CA mag lock and neutered mags.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:10:50 PM EST
I stopped by Riflegear last month, they had one less DDM4 on the rack when I left...ok it was in prison for 10 days but is was off the rack. I even popped my scope off my M1A on it for kicks...shoots 400yd steel real nice with it(you may laugh now) I really need that ACOG.

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn77/willmaker6/scope1.jpg
Top Top