Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/15/2009 7:12:08 PM EDT
So I was looking around for one of Daniel Defense's new M4 carbines and I was having some trouble locating one that wasn't jacked up over MSRP.

I found one in all places in California. Gave Riflegear a call and was treated really well and they said they would ship in to Texas. Got it for $1599 and they said thay
had over 40 in stock.

These guys were great. Really helpful. Forget everything bad I said about California.

Rifle Gear Daniel Defense

When I called I was a little worried I was going to get a California neutered rifle but they shipped it with the 30 round mag and no Cal mag lock.

Thanks Riflegear!!!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:19:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you check AIM Surplus? They have that rifle but fifty bucks cheaper and with free shipping.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:14:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Actually, we also sell then out of state for $1549 as it's a bit cheaper without the CA mag lock and neutered mags.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:10:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I stopped by Riflegear last month, they had one less DDM4 on the rack when I left...ok it was in prison for 10 days but is was off the rack. I even popped my scope off my M1A on it for kicks...shoots 400yd steel real nice with it(you may laugh now) I really need that ACOG.

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn77/willmaker6/scope1.jpg
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top