Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 5/17/2003 11:46:35 AM EST
I briefly saw a foregrip that has a rubbery textured grip at a gunshow and am looking for some info on the product. The screw-on bottom has a "rod" that's attached and goes into the center of the foregrip. When it's screwed in, it "locks" the grip into the rail. Does anyone know who makes this, links to it, or any internet e-tailer that carries them?

Link Posted: 5/17/2003 3:26:03 PM EST
its sounds like the g g & g foregrip...check this one out and see if ot looks familar http://www.gggaz.com/products/vertforegrip.php
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 3:50:18 PM EST
GG&G's grips are NOT rubber covered. Must have been someone else's.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 9:12:01 PM EST
I think I found a reference to this grip at the following thread: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=160251. It's mentioned that CDNN carries it for $20.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 10:08:41 PM EST
[url]http://glocksbr.com/axami/shop.php?grd=103&prd=105[/url] There it is.
Top Top