Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/20/2005 1:14:14 PM EDT
Can the QD loop swivel all the way around?
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 7:03:29 AM EDT
[#1]
360? Yes.
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 9:28:50 PM EDT
[#2]
No, it won't.   I just bought the LMT SOPMOD and a KAC 98722 and it will not swivel
all the way.   I wish it would, but it hits up against the cheekweld of the
LMT SOPMOD.   I bought the KAC rear sling push button upon
recommenadation from Wes at MSTN.
JD
W8VNU
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 2:22:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
No, it won't.   I just bought the LMT SOPMOD and a KAC 98722 and it will not swivel
all the way.   I wish it would, but it hits up against the cheekweld of the
LMT SOPMOD.   I bought the KAC rear sling push button upon
recommenadation from Wes at MSTN.
JD
W8VNU

Yikes, my bad. That's no fault of the KAC part though, which does swivel around completely.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 2:56:28 PM EDT
[#4]
the KAC sling loop flip-flops back and forth, but may rotate only 30 degrees or so ... there were a couple of temporary fixes posted here about jury-rigging a bolt thru the LMT stock, but i'm not that much of a mechanic ... luckily, when my CAR was smithed i had a DD sling loop plate installed between the lower receiver and stock buffer tube (sorry, i forget the exact DD part name) and switched from a three point sling to a one point MOUT sling ... the CAR is very comfortable to carry now and i avoid interference from unnecessary sling straps
good luck
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 3:07:36 PM EDT
[#5]
No.  Not 360.  But it works well when I play soldier in the garage.  
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top