Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2012 1:58:32 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:45:13 PM EDT
Hey....I'll trade ya 3 Uncle Ho's and a Laotian HWY Patrol C-119 Stinger for a Phoenix Program and an Operation Baby lift.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:58:39 PM EDT
That is cool. I wish I still had some of those VN comic books from when I was a kid.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:10:06 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Hal143:
Hey....I'll trade ya 3 Uncle Ho's and a Laotian HWY Patrol C-119 Stinger for a Phoenix Program and an Operation Baby lift.

No way, I'm gonna need at least 1 Hamburger Hill, 1 Operation Rolling Thunder, and a Khah Sahn.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:24:38 PM EDT
Originally Posted By HipSh0T:
Originally Posted By Hal143:

No way, I'm gonna need at least 1 Hamburger Hill, 1 Operation Rolling Thunder, and a Khah Sahn.

Deal !
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:12:03 PM EDT
Starting price of $33.50, what's to lose?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:39:26 PM EDT
Cool! The tunnel rat has a woodsmans pal survival knife.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:18:34 AM EDT
Originally Posted By TexasRifleman:
Cool! The tunnel rat has a woodsmans pal survival knife.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Is it just me or does the tunnel rat look like he's having a great time? Other than a possible enemy shooting at you, he only has to deal with cave-ins, fall traps, spike pits and bombs.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 2:30:26 PM EDT
Is it just me or does the tunnel rat look like he's having a great time? Other than a possible enemy shooting at you, he only has to deal with cave-ins, fall traps, spike pits and bombs

You forgot snakes.

Rob, you are the guru of the heads up. I could add those to my AHRA drag race card collection and my Chopper motorcycle card collection from early 70's childhood. I was into some pretty cool stuff as a kid. Kinda wild how I ended up NHRA drag racing for 25 years and building choppers. Guess it's because my sports career ended with HS graduation.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 2:31:31 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Cdenmark:
Is it just me or does the tunnel rat look like he's having a great time? Other than a possible enemy shooting at you, he only has to deal with cave-ins, fall traps, spike pits and bombs

You forgot snakes.

The coiled snake right in front of his boot.
Top Top