Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/28/2004 5:27:07 PM EST
Does anyone know where to find one of these?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:29:49 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/28/2004 5:30:34 PM EST by Alien]
The only folding stock you can use is a ZM weapons stock and that's only if you have the ZM weapons upper receiver. AR15s use a buffer/piston in the stock to return the action after recoiling back, so it is fixed. It's part of the design. Collapsing stocks are better anyway.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:21:59 PM EST
Olyarms.com and the OA93 series is also a buffer over the barrel and folding stock style....

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:28:42 AM EST
If you have a .22 you can use Ace folding stocks. riflestocks.com
Top Top