Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2006 10:33:41 AM EDT
I apologize if This is on here somewhere, but I can't seem to find it.  I've seen a vert grip that folds and has a little extension to keep your hand from sliding forward, sorta like a HK K grip. Know what I mean?  Who makes an item like this?
Link Posted: 8/18/2006 4:06:13 PM EDT
There was a dude here that was working on making a rail attached do dad that goes in front of the grip to prevent slipage.

Anyone remember that?
Link Posted: 8/19/2006 3:13:26 PM EDT
photokirk made his own.

Link Posted: 8/21/2006 5:49:13 PM EDT
kinda like this

I have one on my Keltec 9mm, works well.

saw these too

rail stops.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 7:06:29 PM EDT
Not to hijack your thread, but I'm looking for the same thing in a non-folder.  A HK style "K" grip w/the hand stop that fits a weaver/pinc rail, to go on a SBR.

Link Posted: 8/23/2006 10:16:37 AM EDT
BradN, dude that was the one I was looking for.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 10:27:08 AM EDT
Glad to help.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top