Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
4/1/2020 4:14:10 PM
4/1/2020 6:58:51 AM
Posted: 1/7/2005 11:36:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/7/2005 11:37:10 AM EDT by TDowdle]
Does anyone beside BM offer fluted barrels?  I would really like to take a RRA varmit upper and have the barrel fluted to save weight, but I can't find anyone to do it.  Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 11:43:04 AM EDT
ADCO sells RRA parts and does fluting. Check the EE, or his forum, or www.adcofirearms.com/...
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:57:42 PM EDT
Bushmasher offers barrel fluting.  It used to cost $50 extra. Not sure what it costs now.
Top Top