Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 10/19/2002 3:22:16 PM EST
Hi guys,
I'm building a Colt Preban, and I need some options for the upper. I would like to have the 16" barrel fluted, but to my knowledge, there is no such thing as a factory fluted Colt barrel.
Is there any quality company that offers fluting to barrels similar to Bushmasters, or am I just going to have to put a Bushie barrel in the Colt?
This will end up being on an A3 SIR/m loaded.
Link Posted: 10/19/2002 4:19:06 PM EST
There are people who can flute your barrel but then you have refinishing issues . I would just put a Bushmaster barrel on it and be done with it . Look at the bright side , the barrel will be made from 4150 not 4140 like the Colt !

Top Top