Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/24/2005 4:02:46 AM EDT
I'm still fairly new to ARs, but I want to put a floating hand guard on my RRA. I have searched the board with no luck. Whatever I get, I want there to be as small as gap as possible between the upper, and the hand guard. And I want the rail to be level all the way across. Light weight is also a big plus. Any suggestions? Where to buy?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 4:54:07 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:19:29 AM EDT

Looks like the one I want, the #46 Slim Line SIR System, has been discontinued. Does any one know why? Or does anyone have one for sale?

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:51:44 AM EDT
search the equipment exchange for the arms sir

also look at the troy/samson freefloats.

they also have a continous top rail
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:54:24 AM EDT
I never liked free floating hanguards BUT then again I hate cheesy glocks and mosin nagants too so!!!!!![
Top Top