Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Posted: 1/11/2005 12:00:59 AM EDT
Can I get these for any scope?
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 12:10:38 AM EDT
Butler Creek covers can be purchased for most any size scope, you have to measure your objective and eye piece. The eye piece cover can be purchased with a push button feature that opens the cover, the objective cover is simpler.

Try Brownells or Uncle Mikes...
www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=18348&title=FLIP+OPEN+SCOPE+COVERS

Link Posted: 1/11/2005 12:21:06 AM EDT
BC caps are the heat.

I have always had better luck finding the correct obj/ocular caps, by taking the scope to the store and going through them till I found the right match.
Ordering online might be disappointing, unless you KNOW the correct size.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 12:36:29 AM EDT
+1 one on what these guys have already established
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 5:51:38 AM EDT

Originally Posted By cheaptrick:
I have always had better luck finding the correct obj/ocular caps, by taking the scope to the store and going through them till I found the right match.

+1 good advise
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 1:04:42 PM EDT

Originally Posted By cheaptrick:
BC caps are the heat.

Ordering online might be disappointing, unless you KNOW the correct size.

I've always had the best luck by calling SWFA and telling them what scope I want to put them on.  Good customer service and excellent product knowledge always makes things better.

Even better is just get a good price on the scope in the first place by buying it from SWFA and have them include a set of the correct lens covers.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:33:33 AM EDT
I think thats what I'll do.
Top Top