Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
7/8/2020 3:01:36 PM
Posted: 8/31/2015 2:54:09 AM EDT
I have what to me sounds like a stupid question about flat top uppers.

I was perusing Numrich to see what parts they have as I do on occasion.  I was looking at the flat top uppers they have, and it made me wonder.  I see some labeled V-match, and some labeled A4.  Are they the any different?  Or are they the same with V-match just Bushmasters brand name for them?
Top Top