Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/8/2005 6:47:36 PM EDT
I have a pre-ban Colt Sporter Match HBar with a two-screw, large pivot pin. I'd prefer to sell the whole weapon, but barring that, is there a flat top upper I could put on it?
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 10:48:08 AM EDT
Daniel Defense offers a "Big-Hole Flattop upper" on their website: www.danieldefense.com
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 1:51:09 PM EDT
Your two choices are a rare (and expensive) Colt R6700 large-hole flattop upper or the Daniel Defense upper listed above.

You could probably trade your "pre-ban" Colt even for a new un-banned flattop rifle from someone in a state that still has an AW ban. Really what you would be doing is selling it for the cost of a new rifle, then buying the new rifle yourself. That way, you get the rifle you want, and you're only charging someone what it would cost them to buy a post-ban rifle.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:55:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/9/2005 8:56:11 PM EDT by CJan_NH]
You could spend seven bucks on an offset pin and then install any flattop upper you'd like


Top Top