Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2005 12:19:15 PM EDT
are muzzle brakes typically louder and produce more blast than flashhiders?  are there muzzle brakes that are more known to produce the least amount of noise and blast?  i'm debating to make my preban upper AWB compliant so i can shoot in NJ and IL.  if the sound/blast difference between a FH and MB are so great, then i may just get another AWB compliant upper in addition to my preban upper.  

opinions appreciated
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 1:34:08 PM EDT
[#1]
usually the brakes are way louder than the flash hiders along wiht the blast.

but then there have been a lot of people who says mstn "qc" brake doesnt have the ill effects of your typical muzzle brake.  i plan on using one in the near future. wes even states himself that he would refund whoever isnt satisfied with his brake so i dont see how you could go wrond with trying it.

you can find him in the industry forum under MSTN
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 1:35:06 PM EDT
[#2]
The mini-Y on my Bushy is LOUD.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top