Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2006 6:56:46 AM EDT

I will be in or about a jurisdiction in Ohio that doesn't allow 'assault rifles'.

I want an AR type rifle for varmint type shooting. I see Bushmaster has a Carbon-15 carbine with fixed/sealed mag well, requiring top loading a max of 10 rounds.

Given my purpose, Varmint hunting/paper punching, I can deal with a fixed mag AR (whilst keeping my 'assault' ARs in a different jurisdiction.)

Can I get this Bushmaster Carbon lower anywhere to build a 20" - 24" varminter on?

Does anyone else sell a fixed mag lower?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:02:02 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Does anyone else sell a fixed mag lower?

Yes there is the 'FAB-10' lower (they are in the industry section).  They sell an aluminum lower with a fiexed 10 round magazeins.

Vulcan also sells such a lower, but given their history I wouldn't even consider it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:15:12 AM EDT
[#2]
I wouldn't recommend the Carbon line under any circumstances.  If you must have an auto loader, look into that Fab-10 thingy.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top