Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/5/2004 12:53:27 PM EDT
I am looking into a build that I want to be an M4.  What parts do you recommend for barrel makes uppers and lower.  I want something with a light trigger pull.  If I buy parts now and assemble it after the ban leaves can I put a collapsable stock on it.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 1:49:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out ADCO's "build your own M4" section.  Steve is awesome to deal with!  $4 flat rate shipping, get it exactly how you want it, etc!  He built my Middy for me.  As far as the collapsible stock goes, if you have it in possesion for a build on a post-ban receiver, it can be taken as intent to build a weapon in violation.  I say just go with a cheap stock till the ban sunsets and then get yourself a nice collapsible.  Or if you are gonna wait to build it anyway, just wait to order the stock.

-Hershey
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 2:00:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Adco! Has a great reputation, great customer service and good prices,
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top