Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/15/2004 11:07:49 PM EDT
Unfortunately my military manual didn't come right away, so Im kinda winging this.

Couple questions...

1. What does my forward assist do, and how do I assemble it?

2. (this one is really stupid) How the hell do I get the damn ejection port cover to work properly (spring and all). Is there a trick to positioning the spring? I feel dumb.

Other than that, everything is going well. Got the lower together, stock installed, bolt and charging handle is in, got the bbl figured out, just a few things here and there until shes ready to go.

Sorry for stupid questions. I'll post pics when I'm done.

Thanks!

-Adrian
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:55:17 AM EDT
[#1]

Download the -23 right here... right click the link and select 'save as' to download it.  Both the FA and the ejection port spring are covered...

www.ar15.com/content/manuals/TM9-1005-319-23.pdf

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:36:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks a bunch, I hadn't seen that.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top