Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/31/2012 10:26:14 PM EDT
Last part came in on Friday and the build is done. For now...

Specs:

Tactical Machining TM10 Stripped lower.
DPMS LRPK
DPMS 24" Fluted Blackened Stainless Bull barrel assembly with Miculek comp
Magpul PR/S stock, Black. (The only part that was hard to findl)
ERGO Sure Grip with palm shelf.

Future upgrade: Trigger

Immediate need: Scope

Thanks to all who post here. I learned enough lurking to buy the right parts and assemble an AR10 pattern rifle.

Any advice on optics is welcomed. What magnification range is good and what is a good enough scope. I just can't believe that only Leupold makes a good scope.
Price range flexible. Only having to spend 500 would be great. 750 is not going to kill me. A grand or more might make my cry, but sometimes you shell out for quality and only have to cry once.
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 12:12:46 AM EDT
[#1]
pics?

sounds like a nice rifle, I wasnt really happy with the DPMS trigger I put in my P308 lower build either.

What ranges are you wanting to reach? Plenty of lower priced options as far as scopes go, if you have a Bass Pro shop near you Id go look through a few.

I went with a Trijicon accupoint 3x9x40 which isnt much cheaper than the same sized Leupolds but its fine for me at 300 yards.. searching ebay could save some cash.

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top