Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2003 6:05:40 PM EDT
I would like to find a company that sells a FS that is as close to a military FS as I can get I would like to keep the price below 50-40 I would like to get the threaded type , who or where can I look at some of these on the web . if you have a good place to check them out please post or e-mail me at [email protected] thanks . This is my first non military .223 I was in the Guard for 6 years and want it to look as close to the real thing as possible .
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 6:14:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Not sure if it's "military" or not, but the new Vortex is hands down the best at flash suppression.  Check out [url=http://www.smithenterprise.com/startpage.htm]Smith Enterprises[/url].
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 7:15:18 PM EDT
[#2]
If you're looking for a "flash suppressor", to put n a preban AR {'cause that's the only kind of AR you can put a "flash suppressor" on), go and buy a military A2 flash suppressor from one of the parts houses for $15-$20.

On the other hand, if you have a post ban AR, that you cannot legally mount a flash suppressor on, then you're needing a muzzle brake, that looks as much as possible like a GI flash suppressor. Those you can get from a number of aftermarket sources.  They run from $25-$50.  Check the vendor section of this site for listings---but remember, a muzzle brake on a post ban gun must be permanently attached, either by welding or high temp silver soldering, to be legal
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 9:40:19 PM EDT
[#3]
[url=groups.msn.com/TheMarylandAR15ShootersSite/muzzledevices.msnw]Muzzle devices[/url]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top