Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/26/2005 4:55:55 PM EDT
Took my son out to try out the new Stag M4gery. We had a 1 hour pass to an indoor range, and I figured this would be a perfect time to give the new one a go.

We only fired 60 rounds, due to time constraints, him wanting trigger time with the .22 and some new Beretta 92F & Glock 21 magazines I wanted to try.

Anyways, although it is not sighted in, it hit generally where I pointed it, and it appears capable of some damn nice groups. Best thing about the 6 pos stock is that he can actually get the stock to a proper length for him (ok it was all the way closed, and I musta checked that the charging handle was locked several times, lest mommy freak that junior has a black eye and broken nose) and that made him really enjoy shooting it. It fit him!

Ammo was some leftover stuff I had in the safe, basically some of this, some of that and a few of those, but the gun digested it all with no hiccups.

Cant wait for a chance to get it properly sighted in and see what it can really do with good ammo.
If it shoots the way I think it will once properly sighted, Ill be damn proud to be totin that deer head.

All in all, its a damn fine way to spend the day after Christmas.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 5:18:12 PM EDT
Congrats on the new AR and having fun with your boy. Wheres the pics?
Top Top