Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2007 6:46:04 AM EDT
I put together a Stag lower ( gotta love them horns ), stripped lower, I put in a RRA 2 stage trigger, and a DPMS 24" Bull Barrel upper, flat top, stainless steel I picked up from Del-ton for a great deal.

Now I am looking for a good set of glass to perch up on there.  Something good for 100 to 300 yards.

Planning on running 75 grain hand loads.  I like the looks of the Super Sniper Scope.  But what are some good options for ~300?
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 11:18:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 4:19:59 PM EDT
[#2]
This is a fantastic scope for the money I think the optics are clearer and the clicks on the knobs are better than on the SS. I have one mounted on my homebuilt rra 24" varminter.

www.swfa.com/pc-8352-184-bushnell-10x40-elite-3200-rifle-scope.aspx
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top