Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/25/2014 10:23:18 PM EDT
I've been working on this build for a while, just finished it up. Hopefully out to zero this weekend. Still deciding on a vertical grip.

Spikes Punisher Lower with RRA LPK
PSA Upper Receiver
Spikes BCG and BCM Gunfighter Mod 4
Spikes 16" Midlength Barrel
FDE Fortis 12" Rev
FDE Magpul grip and CTR
BCM Buffer Tube and Spikes ST-T2
Aimpoint PRO in Vortex Cantilever Mount
FDE Magpul MBUS
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 10:34:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks great, I'd skip the vertgrip and get 3 rail covers and a 2 point sling.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 10:41:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I would put a BCM KAG on it. I absolutely love them!

BCM KAG
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 10:51:11 PM EDT
[#3]
The build looks good to me, though a bit Christmas-plastic-clean. Throw it down a gravel quarry a few times and bleed on it a little. Why is the optic mount swept forward like that?

OT @ Tolly: The BCM KAG looks very short, not hand-sized. What's the concept there?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 11:00:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice , I sugliest a hand stop and rail covers instead of vert grip.
Then a sling

Perhaps a white light
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 11:26:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The build looks good to me, though a bit Christmas-plastic-clean. Throw it down a gravel quarry a few times and bleed on it a little. Why is the optic mount swept forward like that?

OT @ Tolly: The BCM KAG looks very short, not hand-sized. What's the concept there?
View Quote

Here are some pics and more info on the BCM KAG. Sort of similar to the Magpul AFG but much better I think. BCM KAG Info
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 11:58:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I got the Aimpoint in a trade and this is the mount that it came with. I assume it's to allow more space for a magnifier. I'll probably upgrade to a QD mount soon.
Def. will be putting a BFG sling on it.
I really like that BCM KAG, looks sleek but comfortable. I'll have to check one out.

Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 2:02:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Here are some pics and more info on the BCM KAG. Sort of similar to the Magpul AFG but much better I think. BCM KAG Info
View Quote

oic, It's more of a handstop than a grip/handle. Gotcha, thx.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top